1.15.2007

outfitting: abc winter '07 tca press tour

H&M Black Turtleneck Sweater:
- $12.90 @ H&M
- This is a great turtleneck sweater because it's not too thick and bulky. The weather is getting a bit colder and this is an ideal sweater for winter in Los Angeles. I'm glad I bought this sweater at such a great price and found a black one in my size.

Gold Owl Pendant Necklace:
- $5.80 @ Forever 21
- I've been looking for an owl necklace for awhile now and when I least expected it, I found this one at Forever 21 for a good price. I found myself playing with it and almost broke the branch/tail part of it, but because the metal is so cheap, the necklace is really light.

Express Editor Light Gray Shorts:
- $9.99 @ Express
- I love this color and the style is very structured giving it a sharp, crisp look. They're formal shorts that are actually pretty formal and can be worn to the office. I think these shorts can also be paired with something a little more frilly and girlie for a nice spring look. And again, the marked down price is something I would never pass up. I'm not ashamed to purchase good clothing at cheap prices.

DKNY Black Tights:
- $5.99 @ T.J. Maxx
- See Gen Art's Fresh Faces in Fashion

Bongo Black Sequined Shoes:
- $14.99 @ T.J. Maxx
- See Christmas Day at the Bahia and Shark! at Scripps

My First TCA Event:

I attended the Television Critics Association Winter Press Event for ABC at the Ritz-Carlton in Pasadena. Wow! It was a very cool experience. Not only did I get to watch an advance screener of the returning episode of "Lost" (it's nice to be an insider!), but I also met and interviewed showrunners from "Lost," "Ugly Betty," "Brothers & Sisters," "Desperate Housewives," and "Men in Trees." Then, I hung out at the red carpet and sipped cocktails with various TV stars from ABC, ABC Family and Disney Channel. And to think, it was just another day at work for me. Man, I have a great job!

Check out the shoutout I got from the Sprouse twins ("The Suite Life of Zack and Cody") for baby sister Kayla:

No comments: