1.19.2007

outfitting: cbs winter '07 tca press tour

Paul & Joe Short-Sleeve Jersey Polo:
- $16.99 at Target
- This is not just any ordinary polo. The sleeves are slightly puffed and it has a peter pan collar.
- See Right on Target with Paul & Joe

Tahari Floral Dress:
- Amy randomly gave to me
- If Amy didn't give this dress to me, I wouldn't own it otherwise. It's not a bad dress, just not my type. I think the floral pattern is a bit dowdy and the mini bow seems out of place. I do like the structure of the neckline because it gives the top half of the dress a corset-like look.

Mossimo Black Diego Flats:
- $23.99 @ Target
- See Marching with Penguins, Polking Around DDCLab, Pretty Badass Princess Skulls and Stoked at the Delfina

"Chrissy, come on down! You're the next contestant on the Price is Right!"

I got to meet Bob Barker. You can bet that my grandma was jealous! He told some pretty funny stories about being manhandled by Samoan women. Everyone had a chance to spin the wheel, play the dice game and Plinko! But we were all playing for nothing.

Besides all the "Price is Right" madness, I also met the cast of "Jericho," "Rules of Engagement," and "Criminal Minds." A bunch of football announcers were there, but I didn't recognize anyone. At least my dad is getting a Superbowl t-shirt and hat.

The CBS party was pretty lame compared to ABC. They only served snacks while ABC had sushi and pasta bars. Of course there was an open bar and as long as there's alcohol there's a party... Ha! Yeah right. I was super exhausted and just grabbed one drink and headed home to sleep.

No comments: