3.20.2007

imitation of christ fall/winter '07 show

After the Joseph Domingo show I headed over to the main tent for the Imitation of Christ by Tara Subkoff Fall/Winter '07 Runway Show. I was sitting in the second row and right as the lights dimmed and the stark white runway lit up, Jenna Jameson was ushered into the seat directly in front of me. That woman is ridiculously skinny and tan. Other celebs I spotted were Ginnifer Goodwin, Ali Larter, Ione Skye, Ben Lee, Jenny Shimizu (who was sitting right next to Jenna Jameson), and Elisha Cuthbert.


Things I LOVED about the show:
- The dramatic and dark way the catwalk was decorated with scattered bones
- The vintage-inspired sequined and beaded dresses, especially the fringed ones
- The sinister Grim Reaper hooded capes

Things I HATED about the show:
- The black, gothic lipstick that each of the models had on
- The Blackberry phones the models were holding as they walked down the runway
- The models' awkward walks since they looked like they were limping and slouching

In the gift bag:
- Smashbox makeup inspired by the show: Enchanting lipstick, Caviar cream eye liner, Black mascara and a cream eye liner brush

No comments: