11.16.2006

outfitting: lusting over robin thicke

Ezekiel Corduroy Blazer:
- From the Dean
- Goodies from Dean have never disappointed me. This blazer is no different. It garners tons of compliments. I love the all-over heart and flower print and the 3/4 sleeves. The best part is that the fit is great.

Robin Thicke Rocks!

I'm cheesin' because I'm actually touching Robin Thicke and minutes before he was serenading me. Of course he was singing to a full room of fawning women, but let's just ignore that minor detail for now. Mr. Lost Without You looked into my eyes and told me he wanted to love me. How am I supposed to say "No" to someone as sexy and charming as Robin Thicke? I was completely infatuated!

During his performance, he tripped over the cords as he was getting up from the keyboard. It was pretty funny and could've been mighty embarrassing for him, but everyone laughed it off because Robin Thicke is that hot.

Later on in the day we went to the Graffiti Pink launch party at the Glass Garage in West Hollywood. The Glass Garage is a small fine art gallery, so party goers were packed inside. Graffiti Pink is an online boutique that sells designer lingerie and Disney Couture and CC Skye jewelry. The lingerie isn't all that great, but both jewelry lines are super cute.

Waitresses wore skimpy pink lingerie as they passed out HER energy drinks and pink vodka concoctions. Even the cheese was dyed a pink shade. Despite the strange color, the cheese was delicious. Best cheese I've ever eaten!

The celebrity factor at the party was a zero, but the Korean girl from Real World: San Diego is one of the brand's models and was mingling with a bunch of people at the front of the gallery.

In the gift bag: Graffiti Pink tank, Urban Decay lip gloss, powdered cookies, Axel eyeglass frames, Sweet Spot On-The-Go wipettes, Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Enzyme Therapy Mist leave in conditioner and a sample of Miss Marisa by Ebba tropical perfume.

After we grabbed our goodie bags, we headed over to Jerry's Famous Deli for yummy buffalo hot wings and the best curry chicken salad. Parked across from the restaurant was Robin Thicke's tour bus! Seriously, who's obsessed who? I swear he's in love with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog