9.25.2006

outfitting: bonding time with the cousin

Xhilaration Banded-Sleeve Garage Girl Shirt in White:
- $14.99 @ Target
- I needed a simple white button-up and picked this one because I like the ruffle details of the sleeves and the flap pockets.

Ezekiel White Cindy Shorts:
- $12.99 @ T.J. Maxx
- Dean has made me ga-ga for Ezekiel gear. First it was all the stuff he gave me (how can you not love free clothes?), but then I was at their booth at ASR (which looked fabulously chic and regal) and I wanted everything! They have really nice stuff coming out this upcoming Spring ‘07 for gals and guys! I found these shorts (probably from the past Spring/Summer ’06) at T.J. Maxx and had to buy them. Even though they’re white and probably not appropriate for the Fall/Winter, I had to have them (and look, I’ve worn them already!). The shorts came with an extra-long light yellow belt.

Blue Leather Belt:
- $0.79 @ Baras Thrift Store
- Another belt to add to my collection. I finally bought hooks to hang all of my belts and I underestimated the amount of belts I have because I have to return to Target to get another set of hooks.

Brown Wedge Sandals:
- Borrowed from Amy
- I never really plan on going clubbing when I’m home on the weekends, so I never bring any heels home. My sisters don’t any heels, Thoeun’s feet are too small and Amy wears one size larger than me. Last time, I just ended up wearing flats to the club. Luckily, Amy found these wedge sandals that have straps so even though they were loose, the straps kept them secure on my feet. I like how these look and I bet I’d love them if they were in my size!

A last minute Saturday night outing to On Broadway with the cousin turned out to be a really good time boozing (a bottle of champagne and a few cranberry vodkas) it up and dancing to techno beats. I loved hanging in the empty room because sweaty people weren’t pushing up on me and the DJ played The Killers’ “When You Were Young” technofied!

The one bad thing that did happen: Seeing Twit’s fobby homegirl. How embarrassing… and ewwww!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh la la the nguyen girls!!!

-vikasso

Anonymous said...

Ooo sexy legs!