3.18.2006

daily outfitting: st. patrick's day

XOXO Black Cardigan Sweater:
- Borrowed from my +1
- I love the diamond buttons because they make a plain sweater pop!

Green Silk Blouse:
- $3.95 @ UCP Thrift Store
- This was originally a dress, but I cut it into a shirt. The best part of this blouse is the w
rap style at the waistline.

Mossimo Black Skinny Jeans:
- $22.99 @
Target
- These skinny jeans are stretchy and comfy. At such a great price, I might just return to Target and buy every color it comes in.

Black Necklace:
- Free
- I made this necklace from a longer piece given to me by a kind lady from church and some superglue.

H&M Striped Gloves:
- Gift from BooBoo
- When BooBoo went to Chicago, she came back with these wonderful gloves. I wanted them to be a little more spunky, so I cut off the fingers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the gloves!!