7.09.2006

daily outfitting: say "hi" to gemma

Tramp Blue Polka Dot Wrap Dress:
- $16.99 @ Marshalls
- I love the periwinkle blue color and dots are hot. The puffy sleeves give the dress a vintage feeling. I bought two other Tramp dresses along with this one last week because you can never have enough summer frocks.

BP Nordstrom Lace Chain with Wooden Heart Earrings:
- $10.00 @ Nordstrom
- See San Diego County Fair

Gold Leaf Bracelet:
- @ Rampage
- I like this bracelet's Grecian-inspired design. It's very elegant yet simple. I'm able to pair it with this casual wrap dress, while a few weeks ago I lent it to Donna to wear for her prom.

Vis a Vie White and Brown Heels:
- $29.99 @ Marshalls
- See Casual Saturday

Brown Quilted Chain Purse with Gold Trimming:
- $3.00 @ Boys and Girls Club of Venice Thrift Store
- This purse is gorgeous, but it looks bulky with too much stuff inside.

Meet Gemma! She's a Honda Civic Hybrid with a navigation system! She's the first brand spankin' new car that I purchased all by myself! I'm a big girl now! Isn't she the cutest car you've ever seen?

No comments: