6.10.2006

daily outfitting: san diego county fair

Tara Jarmon White Tank with Pintucked Voile:
- $16.99 @ Target
- The cami rope straps and the pintucked, ruffle-trimmed empire bodice are great details that set it apart from other tanks. This is yet another Tara Jarmon French-inspired item that I've added to my growing collection. This fall, Paul & Joe are teaming up with Target! I can't wait to get my hands on that stuff.

Brown Leather Belt:
- @ Urban Outfitters
- This belt actually came with a fanny pack, but I took it off because the fanny pack looked too cluttered with this outfit. I like the milky caramel color of the belt, which matches perfectly with my earrings.

To The Max Trouser Shorts:
- @ TJ Maxx
- I have an affinity for bright-colored shorts as displayed in this outfit and here. The fabric of these shorts is stretchy, light and heat-friendly, which makes them comfortable to wear during the summer.

Ezekiel White Soft Leather Hobo:
- From the Dean
- See Modern Mademoiselle, Polking Around DDCLab, I Scream For Ice Cream and Walking the Vegas Strip

Esprit Black Aviator Sunglasses:
- $14.99 @ Marshalls
- See Walking the Vegas Strip and Go Army!
- I wore these to the MTV Movie Awards rehearsals. Cee Lo of Gnarls Barkley was checking out the contents of the celeb gift bags and suddenly noticed these shades and said, "I really like those frames!" I offered to trade them for his gift bag. I couldn't finalize the deal because he was quickly ushered away, but I bet he's big-time regretting that he doesn't own these sunglasses.


BP Nordstrom Lace Chain with Wooden Heart Earrings:
- $10.00 @ Nordstrom
- I fell in love with these earrings at first sight. The charms and the lace give off that "Home, Sweet Home" feeling.

Xhilaration Ariane White Woven Flats:
- $18.99 @ Target
- See Modern Mademoiselle, I Scream for Ice Cream and Tom Cruise Would Approve


Opening the day of the San Diego County Fair was nothing short of what I anticipated: hot weather, fattening food, stinky animals... and the best part, entrance was only a buck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude this outfit is HOT!!! You look great!

chrissy said...

thanks! i shouldn't have worn white shoes to the fair though...