12.15.2006

outfitting: mtv holiday party

Behnaz Sarafpour Black Tee with Jewel Applique:
- $19.99 @ Target
- The white version of this shirt looked very bedazzler-like, but I adore this black one. I especially like the green against the black, which makes a big difference because it's the pink and purple jewels that make the white version ugly. Bejeweled clothing and accessories are the next big thing! I want to make a lace headband with big jewels in warm tones. DIY project yah!

Behnaz Sarafpour Granite Brocade Skirt:
- $39.99 @ Target
- I love the shape of this skirt. The pleating gives it a feminine tulip shape that cinches the waist and gives you that hourglass figure. Brocade is classic and the perfect fabric for the holidays. The silvery granite color makes the brocade a little more futuristic and modern.

Xhilaration Ebony Leggings:
- $5.99 @ Target
- I'm still a big fan of leggings despite its recent drop in popularity. Even though these aren't hemmed, they don't curl up and they still look fine after washing.

"Passions" Crane Couture Silver Hoops with Crystals:
- From SeenOn.com Gift Bag
- I don't know what I ever did without these hot earrings. The hoops aren't too big and the crystals are just the right amount of shine. Plus, it's created by a fictional soap opera family!
- See SeenOn.com Launch Party

Cluster of Crystals Ring:
- @ Wal-Mart
- Wearing this ring is like having a disco ball on your finger. Love it!

Vintage Anne Klein for Calderon Black Patent Leather Clutch:
- $0.25 @ Holy Family Bazaar
- See Gen Art's Fresh Faces in Fashion, Yo-ho! Yo-ho! A Pirate's Life for Me, Party to the Xtreme and Donna Graduates

Marc Fisher Black Patent MFedie Platforms:
- $53.40 @ Macy's
- I fell in love with these sky-high shoes at first sight. I think the contrast of the black patent and the wood wedge is quite unique. I have to admit that these aren't the most comfortable shoes, but when you're tipsy you apparently can't feel. I'm actually surprised I never fell wearing them yet.

The best way to celebrate the end of something is with a party! The MTV holiday shindig at Boulevard 3 was definitely the party to cap off 2.5 years at my first real job. The food was yum, the champagne was plentiful, the music was great and the people were even better! I'm going to miss everyone!


Shake it like a polaroid picture!

No comments: