6.20.2006

daily outfitting: donna graduates

Broadway Star Flower Print Dress:
- $1.00 @ Baras Thrift Store
- "Right outta Betsey Johnson" - !Kimberly. I couldn't wait to wear this dress after I bought it. I love the fabulous fit and how it gives me a nice silhouette. The hippie inspired flowing flower print fabric is colorful and fun. This dress is makes me feel happy and sexy.

Purple Belt:
- Free from Baras Thrift Store
- See Med School Bound

Vintage Anne Klein for Calderon Black Patent Leather Clutch:
- $0.25 @ Holy Family Bazaar
- At only a quarter, I couldn't resist buying this clutch. It's small enough to fit under my arm, but the inside is roomy enough to fit my wallet, camera, and cell.

Nine West Espadrille Black Peep Toe Wedges:
- $29.99 @ Marshalls
- See Team Aniston

Donna's graduation outfit courtesy of yours truly:

Cherry Print Dress:
- $8.00 @ Ross
- I really wanted this dress to fit me, but because my baby sister is skin and bones I bought it for her to wear during her high school graduation. I love the vintage-inspired style, especially the dainty cherry print.

Red Belt with Shell Buckle:
- Free from Baras Thrift Store
- More free belts from Baras! I have a very large collection of belts thanks to this store.

Red Necklace:
- Borrowed from Megan
- Megan got this necklace in the free bin at the Christian Closet. She wears it whenever she wears red bows in her hair.

Zoe & Sage Tortoise Vintage Sunglasses:
- From Adore Shop Soiree and Fashion Show Gift Bag
- I think these shades are way too oversized for my round face. It looks cute and Nicole Richie-esque on Donna though.

Red Stuart Weitzman for Mr. Seymour Heels:
- $5.50 @ National Council of Jewish Women Thrift Store
- See Birthday Dinner, Painting the Town Red

No comments: