8.04.2006

outfitting: party to the xtreme

Xhilaration Striped Tunic Tee in Red/White:
- $8.99 @ Target
- This is a very simple and basic red and white striped top. This is a casual top that can be easily dressed up to be chic.

A&F Striped Tunic Tee in Blue/White:
- $24.50 @ Abercrombie & Fitch
- I love the versatility of this top’s longer length. It’s great for layering. For this look, I was aiming for a nautical rock star. I’m not sure if I pulled that one off, but I liked the outfit. I especially like the contrast of the stripes and the shiny black and gold accessories.

Black Patent Leather Belt:

- $0.79 @ Baras Thrift Store
- See Stoked at the Delfina

Mossimo Black Skinny Jeans:

- $22.99 @ Target
- See Polking Around DDCLab, Birds, Bird, Birds Everywhere and St. Patrick's Day

BCBGirls Gold Peep Toe Heels:
- $29.99 @ Marshalls
- These heels have grown to be one of my must-have items. They’re simple, elegant, and matches with everything! I love the metallic gold color. It reminds me of a shiny Willy Wonka golden ticket. BCBGirls makes great heels because they’re high, but still comfortable.

No Boundaries Gold Chain Necklace:

- $7.23 @ Wal-Mart
- See Pretty Badass Princess Skulls

Gold Lightning Bolt Necklace:
- $3.80 @ Forever 21
- Reppin’ Harry Potter love!

Vintage Anne Klein for Calderon Black Patent Leather Clutch:

- $0.25 @ Holy Family Bazaar
- See Donna Graduates

To celebrate the arrival of the X Games, Subaru and DC Shoes hosted a party at Avalon last night. VIP status gave us access to unlimited drinks all night and in/out entry to Spider Club, where I saw Jason from Laguna Beach, John Cho (Thoeun and I both agree that Kumar is way cooler than Harold), and Howie (who?) from the Backstreet Boys (Mike thinks he will be next “out” boy bander).

When Travis Barker and DJ AM took to the stage, the crowd went crazy and everyone from the dance floor to the balcony were dancing and jamming. AM spun an hour long mix of rock, hip-hop, and 80’s while Travis relentlessly banged on his drums. He was so hardcore that by the end of the performance, his hands were all cut up and his drumsticks were stained with blood. Truly an amazing and xtreme performance. Too Short briefly performed during the set as well.

1 comment:

nattering natalie said...

Chrissy, I heart this blog. The concept is super-cute and I totally love scoping out your outfits!