4.08.2006

daily outfitting: stoked at the delfina

Mossimo White Ruffle Button-Up:
- $17.99 @ Target
- Ruffles were all over the runway this past season. I love how this shirt is dressy enough to be worn for a night out in the town and can also be worn in a business setting.

Charles Chang-Lima Skirt:
- $39.99 @ Marshalls
- For a period of time, the Marshalls close to my old apartment had an influx of high-end designer clothing. I was lucky enough to pick up this skirt there for a fraction of it's retail price (at least $200).

Black Patent Leather Belt:
- $0.79 @ Baras Thrift Store
- Patent leather accessories make an outfit pop!

Purple Clutch:
- $2.99 @ Goodwill
- The patent leather trim ties the purse to this outfit. Clutches are the perfect type of purse to have when going out. They are large enough to carry the essentials and small enough to be tucked under your arm.

Mossimo Black Diego Flats:
- $23.99 @ Target
- These shoes are super comfortable! My one gripe is that they get loose after a few wears, so I recommend buying a half size smaller than your normal size.

I was invited to the Sheraton Delfina for
Stoked Mentoring’s Los Angeles Launch Party & Fundraiser on Friday night. Stoked pairs mentors with 'at risk' youth to give them the opportunity to participate in action sports such as surfing, snowboarding, and skateboarding. There was yummy crackers, cheese, and fancy deli meat. The garlic dip was addicting! The atmosphere was fun and relaxed. Star sighting: Joy Bryant in glittery stockings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I looove this outfit! It reminds me of Japanese school girls. I want to be Japanese when I grow up.