2.15.2007

outfitting: booboo arrives on valentine's day

H&M Gray Turtleneck:
- @ H&M
- Turtlenecks are a layering staple. This particular one was super cheap, but the quality is really good. When I was younger, I always had to wear a turtleneck underneath my costumes while I was trick-or-treating. I hated it back then, but now I realize that turtlenecks are warm, comfy and can extend the wear of summery tops and dresses.

Paul & Joe Berry Twist-Front Dress:
- $24.99 @ Target
- See Yo-Ho! Yo-Ho! A Pirate's Life for Me

Bongo Silver Sequined Shoes:
- $14.99 @ T.J. Maxx
- See ABC Winter '07 TCA Press Tour, Christmas Day at the Bahia and Shark! at Scripps

Red and White Heart Earrings:
- @ Wal-Mart
- See It's Playtime! Jump, Jump!

My Valentine's Day started off with yummy ice cream sundaes at work. I came home and Emil surprised me with a Cowboy-underwear-clad-Spanish-speaking bear cub: BooBoo! He's sooo adorable and I love his odd outfit because it's obvious that Emil dressed him. We had dinner at Truxton's American Bistro, which is right down the street from our apartment. The service and ambiance was great, but the food wasn't as good as I expected it to be.

I loved my Valentine's Day! Emil rocks my socks!

No comments: