6.24.2006

daily outfitting: it's playtime! jump, jump!

White Headband:
- Free gift w/ purchase of St. Ives Medicated Apricot Scrub @ Wal-Mart
- Free is good. The headband has already lost most of its elasticity though.

Chaus Sport Red Jumpsuit:
- $1.00 @ Baras Thrift Store
- I know wearing a one piece jumpsuit is a bit of a fashion risk, but I love the cuteness and convenience of an all-in-one. And for only a buck, I thought, "Why not?" This jumpsuit is more fun and sporty. I want to find one that's more fancy and girly, kind of like the ones Jenny Lewis rocks. I love her voice and fashion style.

Red and White Heart Earrings:
- @ Wal-Mart
- I might have picked these up in the kid's section. They're like Valentine's for your ears!


abercrombie Knee-High Socks:
- @ abercrombie
- These socks are great for baseball, soccer, roller-skating.... and jumping! I feel like I should have grass stains or dirt smudges on them.

Airwalk Argyle Slip-Ons:
- @ Payless (borrowed from Donna)
- Payless has definitely upgraded since I was a kid. I can't wait to get my hands on the
Abaeté collection when it hits Payless stores this September (see Abaeté, Viktor & Rolf for the Fall). These argyle print sneaks are cute and cheap.

No comments: