10.11.2006

outfitting: ymi royalty fashion show

Norton McNaughton Button-Up Striped Dress with Pockets:
- $1.50 @ Holy Family Christian Closet
- This is one of my favorite dresses at the moment. It's comfortable and can be thrown on quickly for a casual sophisticated look. I love the pockets and the cuffed sleeves.

White Leather Belt with Gold Chains:
- $1.75 @ Boys and Girls Club of Venice Thrift Store
- I like this belt's military-inspired look and how it cinches my waist. I feel like it's a one-of-a-kind belt because of the three chain drape.

White Patent Leather Clutch:
- $2.00 @ Baras Thrift Store
- When I go out, I don't really like to carry a large purses hence my love for clutches. They're the perfect size to tuck under your arm and have just enough room to fit the bare necessities. This is a fantastic white clutch to match with almost any outfit.

Xhilaration Gold and White Chandelier Earrings:
- @ Target
- The white beads are mod and combined with the gold squares, these earrings are geometric dangles of earlobe fun.

BCBGirls Gold Peep Toe Heels:
- $29.99 @
Marshalls
- See White After Labor Day, Milk Does a Body Good and Party to the Xtreme

I got an invitation to the "Hollywood Style" YMI Jeanswear party at Social Hollywood last night. My usual companions were too lazy to go with me, so I met up with John and his intern, Samantha. Social Hollywood looks like kind of like a warehouse because of its high ceiling and wide space.

The YMI
fashion show featured the new Royalty line and was opened by Aaron Carter and his sister (the one that isn't blonde). I'm not really into embellished denim, but some of the stone washes were cool. The runway show closed with the designer and Miss Teen USA waving in the midst of rose petals that were thrown from the second floor onto the people below. After the show Adam 12 from She Wants Revenge deejayed, but the crowd was already dispersing to the front door to grab their goodie bags.

Rex Lee is a big of a party whore as I am because I see him everywhere! Tonya from Real World, Joanie from America's Next Top ModelAmerican Idol were hanging out a few feet from the bar. Birds of a feather, flock together. Samantha was uber excited to see J.Lo's ex, so we snapped a picture with Chris Judd (who looks way better than Marc Anthony):

and Kimberly Caldwell from

In the gift bag:
- YMI Jeanswear denim bags and tank
- Bed Head products
- Too Faced lip plumping gloss
- Izze Sparkling Fruit Juice
- OPI Nail Polish
- Orbit
gum
- Jacqua lotion samples
- Splendora handheld purse assistant book







No comments: