4.19.2006

daily outfitting: easter sunday

Luella for Target Puff Sleeve White Tee:
- $14.99 @ Target
- Besides the dresses from the Luella for Target line, I didn't like much else besides this tee. At first I wanted to get everything from the line because it was all so cheap and 'limited edition,' but then I lost interest when I couldn't find the red dress I wanted to wear for Valentine's Day. This tee is simple and basic. It works great under dresses or vests and even better alone. I like the zipper, just without the Target logo heart.

Turquoise Belt:
- Used to belong to the Twit
- Donna dug up this belt from amongst the clothes Twit left behind. The position of 'The Eldest Sister' granted me the power to swipe it from her. I think the vivid blue color does a good job of separating the white shirt/white skirt combo.

French Connection Neon Flower Print Skirt:
- Gift from Chi Bi
- This skirt reminds me of "The Stepford Wives." I love the neon flowers because they are 'just right' bright. I thought this was perfect for Easter. It's flowy and feminine.

Loop NYC Straw Maryanne Clutch:
- $3.00 @ Marshalls
- Loop NYC makes the best purses. Their designs are always distinctive and unique. The appliqués on this clutch are funky and fun. Birds have been all the rage lately. They've made appearances on t-shirts and jewelry.

For Easter, we set up a mini Easter egg hunt in French Boy's backyard for Britney. It took Britney awhile to find all of the hidden eggs, so we started playing hot/cold with her. If other children were involved, she would've found maybe only 3 eggs. She needs to be more aggressive. It's a mean world out there! We also set up an egg-dyeing station. My egg matched with my outfit! It's like a robin egg, blue and speckled. Nators had just put the finishing touches on her egg, when she dropped it and was forced to eat her masterpiece. It was hilarious! Easter was a fun-filled day, but I think I'll be laying off the eggs (real and chocolate) for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

could you please add some advice for guys?

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://uknxzphz.com/gsqf/ajvh.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://efaobtoc.com/kznm/bszz.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://uknxzphz.com/gsqf/ajvh.html | http://wewwapld.com/mskk/khlx.html