4.17.2006

daily outfitting: rockin' dior like dad

Christian Dior Monsieur Gray Sweater:
- From Daddy's Closet
- Megan actually found this sweater in my dad's closet. When I spotted the Dior logo stitching on the left chest, I tore it off of her and claimed it for myself (one of the things I'm allowed to do as the big sister). It has some burn marks on the edges of the sleeves and one near the bottom buttons. Otherwise, it's the perfect comfortable, warm sweater for a cool, breezy Saturday. My dad is cool. He rocks the Dior. I come from good genes.

Fame Gray & White Striped Knit Tank:
- $7.99 @ Marshalls
- Long tanks come in handy when you need to cover your belly. Plus, they're great for layering. The stripes add detail to this outfit.

Fuchsia Belt:
- $1.25 @ The Christian Closet
- This belt came with a dress that I gave back to the church because I couldn't make it fit me right. The belt is fantastic though. I can add it to almost any outfit and I get instant 80's.

Ezekiel Cassandra Dark Indigo Jeans:
- From the Dean
- The Dean gave me these jeans way before every store in the mall decided to have skinny jeans. These are stretchy and comfortable. I love the dark rinse.

Liz Claiborne Flex Peep Toe Suede Heels:
- $29.99 @ T.J. Maxx
- Another item that is instant 80's. The heel on these aren't that high and since they are from the Flex line, there's padding inside that forms with the arch of your foot, which makes these heels actually ouch-free. I forgot these shoes at my San Diego home, so I'll post detailed pictures later.


I'm hanging out at the back of my dad's restaurant. He cooks inside and chills here with his homies. My dad is cooler than yours! Wow you can't even tell if my eyes are open in this picture... they are by the way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look so cute! i like the jeans. and you can totally tell your eyes are open!!! i hear the homies you hang out with are pretty cool too... :p

Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://djffbfyu.com/cxym/rltl.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ulvxiyny.com/yybf/hxmk.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://djffbfyu.com/cxym/rltl.html | http://cajonjqq.com/osoz/kcgl.html