4.05.2006

daily outfitting: birthday dinner

Ruby Black Wrap Dress á la DvF:
- $7.00 @ Marshalls
- Of course I can't talk about wrap dresses without mentioning the queen of wrap dresses, Diane von Furstenburg. I can't afford DvF right now, but this Ruby dress (at such a great price) works just fine! I love this wrap dress because it's casual yet formal. I wore this to a semi-fanciful dinner at Lawry's for my birthday with Monster. DvF's dresses usually have fantastic prints, but my black dress is versatile and can be paired with any color.

Red Beaded Cuff Bracelet:
-$1.29 @ Baras Thrift Store
- Cute, vintage bracelet I had to have because lately I've been attracted to all things red.

Red Quilted Chanel Purse:
- $18.00 @ National Council of Jewish Women Thrift Store
- I went to Chanel inside Neiman Marcus to authenticate this purse and luckily for me it's not a dud! I lovelovelove it!

Red Stuart Weitzman for Mr. Seymour Heels:
- $5.50 @
National Council of Jewish Women Thrift Store
- See Painting the Town Red

I'm glad Monster rescheduled dinner at
Lawry's from yesterday (my actual birthday) to today. Yesterday Serena and James took me out for a big sushi lunch with green tea ice cream! It was delicious, but I was beyond full. Then Prof. & BooBoo came over with a surprise key lime pie! There was no way I would've had room in my tummy for Lawry's.

Dinner at
Lawry's was absolutely delicious. The prime rib was tender and flavorful. I also really liked the creamed corn and creamed spinach. I have food coma now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creamed spinach.... yummeh

Anonymous said...

You need to talk more about food on your blog. :D I LOVE YOUR BLOGS!!!