4.10.2006

daily outfitting: sunday palms & fleas

Lux Multi-Colored Striped Wrap Dress:
- $2.50 @ Urban Outfitters
- I was more than surprised to bring this dress up to the register and find out that it really was only $2.50. The dress feels very flowy and feminine. It's perfect for a flea market stroll and Palm Sunday Mass.

Hollister Co. White Ribbed Boy Tank:
- $12.50 @ Hollister Co.
- This tank is simple and basic. It can be worn layered underneath anything or alone.

Shell Necklace:
- Used to belong to the Twit
- This necklace reminded me that the days are getting longer, the sky is brighter, and the air is warmer. Summer is coming!

Multi-Colored Bracelets:
- $0.50 each @ Rose Bowl Flea Market
- Towards the closing of the Rose Bowl Flea Market, a lady loudly announced to passersby that all of her jewelry
would be sold for only $0.50. I ended up with 11 necklaces, three pairs of earrings, and two bracelets. I don't expect much of $0.50 jewelry, but if they were to get lost or broken, I wouldn't get upset. Besides, jewelry is fun!

I love the Rose Bowl Flea Market. That place is HUGE! I bet you can find anything there. I enjoyed the vintage clothing area most. I wanted to try on everything, but since I started shopping late most vendors were already cleaning up and clearing out. I didn't get a chance to purchase any pretty clothes, but there is always next month!

No comments: