4.12.2006

easy spirit patent leather wedges

Patent leather heels will be the most important shoe for the fall season. They were all over the runways, mostly in the form of big platforms. I really want these Tara Subkoff for Easy Spirit Edrie Wedges in black patent leather. I love heels, but I am a total wimp when it comes to walking in them. Easy Spirit is known for their comfortable shoes, so these wedges will be the perfect comfort heels for me. Plus they're beautiful! Unfortunately, comfort comes at a steep price (try $240!) and apparently everyone else wants Edries too because they are all sold out! I'm going to try to find them on eBay. I will be sad if I don't get fall's must have shoe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny enough, I bought a pair of Steve Madden stacked wedges like this but they are a bitch to walk in. I ATE IT at school.

They're cute shoes. I didn't think anyone else like this style of shoe.

Unknown said...

wikipedia reference click for info additional resources her explanation look these up click

teeppe said...

p6k54u3c56 g6g68h1z57 f5w61d0q79 p5l59e9i73 z6g58k4d38 q7y20i7p43