4.13.2006

daily outfitting: it's so nice outside

Xhilaration Cotton Top:
- $12.99 @
Target
- This top has spring written all over it. It would also look cute over a bikini top for a day at the beach.

Fabric Covered Bead Necklace:

- $1.99 @
Urban Outfitters
- I get a lot of compliments from this nifty necklace. It reminds me of chocolate bonbons with sprinkles.

Abercrombie & Fitch Jeans:
- $49.90 @
Abercrombie & Fitch
- I've had these jeans for awhile. From the wear, they are now super soft and comfy. I also like the color.

Seychelles Pointy Flats:
- $15.99 @
Marshalls
- I love how these flats are made like a doily. They're comfortable and again, great for spring/summer time. They get dirty easily though.

It's been a really nice weather week. I love driving home from work with the sun still out. This picture is not so flattering to my hips and thighs, which motivates me even more to hit the gym hardcore. I've been running for 45 minutes each day since Monday! That's a big, big accomplishment for me. Now if only I can keep that up and add some crunches and lunges into the mix...

No comments: