6.04.2006

daily outfitting: neon signs

Xhilaration Striped Tunic Tee in Heather Grey/Indigo Blue:
- $8.99 @ Target
- The cut of this shirt is very flattering. The cap sleeves are cute and the longer length makes the shirt wearable with anything. I think the grey/blue stripes are bold colors, but standout in a muted sense. The shirt is not too tight or too loose and can be dressed up with accessories or just worn alone.

DKNY Jeans Neon Shorts:
- @ Marshalls
- I love the bright-glaring-neon color of these shorts. They definitely grab attention. I think these are great summer-day shorts. They're fun and comfortable.

Angel Wings Necklace:
- $7.99 @ Target
- See Team Aniston

Old Navy Flip-Flops:
- @ Old Navy
- I've had these flip-flops for a very, very long time. I don't remember how much I paid for them, but I'm guessing that I've probably worn them way beyond their value ten times over already.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i better be wearin my stunna shades if i ever see those shorts!

chrissy said...

haha!

Anonymous said...

Helloo.... neon shorts! This outfit makes you look like you just came from vietnam

chrissy said...

i love these neon shorts! very 80's. they remind me of my dad's old swimming trunks. not so sure if you've seen vietnam fashion, but i don't think they're big on the neon. either way, i think this outfit was perfect for a summer day. the colors are fun and bright and the fabrics are light and comfy.

chrissy said...

oo check out christopher kane's spring 2006 runway show from london fashion week. he is totally rockin' the neon. so don't hate!