6.11.2006

daily outfitting: for you blue

Blue Babydoll Dress:
- @ Marshalls
- I don't know who makes this dress since I tore off the tag because it was scratchy. I found this dress in the lingerie/pj section. I love the low-cut neckline because it gives off the illusion that my boobs are bigger than they really are. I also love the bold blue color.

Express Black Leggings:
- @ Express
- Many people hate leggings, but I like them. You'll see me in them often. I think solid colored leggings are best. I find that the printed leggings are a bit too much and are on the edge of tacky if not already there. Leggings shouldn't be the center of attention in any outfit.

Xhilaration Blue Shells and Pearls Earrings:
- @ Target
- These earrings are 'under-the-sea' certified and thus perfect for summer. These earrings remind me of the movie "Aquamarine" and how I want to be mermaid. Things mermaids have that I want: nail polish that automatically changes to fit my mood, long flowy hair, suck-up starfish earrings that whisper compliments in my ear, a constantly perfect tan, and the power to make storms whenever I'm pissed off.

Ezekiel White Soft Leather Hobo:
- From the Dean
- See San Diego County Fair, Modern Mademoiselle, Polking Around DDCLab, I Scream for Ice Cream and Walking the Vegas Strip

Xhilaration Ariane White Woven Flats:
- $18.99 @ Target
- See San Diego County Fair, Modern Mademoiselle, I Scream for Ice Cream and Tom Cruise Would Approve

No comments: