6.03.2006

daily outfitting: project santino

Spring Street Pinstripe Vest:
- $14.99 @ TJ Maxx
- Thoeun actually picked out this vest at TJ Maxx and said, "This looks like your style. It's cute. I think vests are going to be big." This happened November of last year and what do you know, Mischa Barton starts wearing them on the O.C. Thoeun may not admit to it, but there's a little fashionista-quality that I've rubbed off on her (I tend to do that a lot). This vest is extremely versatile. The pinstripes make it a little formal, and the buttons and the color make it casual. The vest is best paired with basics.


Fame Gray & White Striped Knit Tank:
- $7.99 @ Marshalls
- See Rockin' Dior Like Dad

A&F Destroyed Ankle Jeans:
- @ Abercrombie & Fitch
- See Surprise at Shakey's

Turquoise Plastic Hoop Earrings:
- $1.99 @ Urban Outfitters
- These earrings scream "I love the 80s!"

Turquoise Studded Leather Cuff Bracelet:
- $1.99 @ Urban Outfitters

- I picked this bracelet up to match with the earrings. I like that the studs are round instead of triangular.

No comments: