6.01.2006

daily outfitting: walking the vegas strip

Forever 21 Knee Length Halter Striped Dress in Cream and Jade:
- $27.99 @ Forever 21
- I don't usually shop at Forever 21, unless it's the one in Union Square SF. I'm not sure why that's the only Forever 21 I shop at. Maybe it's because I get caught up in the crowdedness and Thoeun's influence. This has to be the most comfortable dress ever! There's padding, so I don't even have to wear a bra with it. I wore this dress to Vegas during Memorial weekend because I think it's the perfect cotton dress to show off my tan. I like the pattern of the stripes and the beads on the straps. I passed a girl on the strip with the same dress in orange. I think this jade color is waaaay better though!

Esprit
Black Aviator Sunglasses:
- $14.99 @ Marshalls
- See Go Army!

Ezekiel
White Soft Leather Hobo:
- From the Dean
- White purses are great when hanging outside under the sun. I really like this purse, but I already got it dirty. White is such a difficult color to maintain.

Rainbow-Colored Jewel Bracelets:
- @ Wal-Mart
- I might have picked up these bracelets in the little girl's section, hence the bright colors. They always add a bit of fun to an outfit.

A&F Embellished Pink Flip-Flops:
- @ Abercrombie & Fitch
- See Birds, Birds, Birds Everywhere


No comments: