5.14.2006

daily outfitting: go army!

American Apparel White Tee:
- Free from the Ford Fusion Studio D Tour
- A plain white tee is a necessity in any wardrobe.


Esprit Black Aviator Sunglasses:
- $14.99 @ Marshalls
- These shades are uber pimp. I get a new pair of sunglasses each summer because I always end up losing, breaking, or getting bored with the prior summer's pair. I really like the color and shape of these, but I want to find some small, rectangular ones too. Growing up, Twit use to dress me in tons of Esprit. I guess they were pretty big in the late 80's. I've visited the site and there are a bunch of items I totally think are adorable. Too bad there isn't a store in California. I'll just have to depend on Marshalls for my nostalgic fix.

Express X2 Slim Jeans:

- Free from Express Design Studio Fashion Show
- See Pretty Badass Princess Skulls

DCShoeCompany Army Mini-Pockets Belt:
- $9.99 @ Ross
- I think the pockets on this belt are so rad! I can store coins and lipgloss in them. It reminds me of a utility tool belt, only much, much cuter.

Nike Dunk Low Premium in Pilgrim/Pearl White/Palomino:
- Free from Nike Rockstar Workout Event
- I used my gift card from the Nike Rockstar Workout Event with Rihanna and Jamie King to buy Donna these Dunks. I'm not much of a sneaker person, but I love all the different color combinations and prints that can go on a pair of sneakers. My favorites are ones that are sold in sneaker boutiques like Lion's Den or Undefeated.

No comments: