5.31.2006

daily outfitting: surprise at shakey's

Tara Jarmon Silk Babydoll Tank in Plum View:
- $29.99 @ Target
- This tank received lots of compliments. I felt very pretty wearing it. I like the cut of the tank and the bow gives it that feminine elegance. I think this completely sold out online and in stores. I remember buying it on the very first day Tara Jarmon was released in Target and there were only two left.

A&F Destroyed Ankle Jeans:
- @ Abercrombie & Fitch
- Barely visible in the picture, but one of my all-time favorite pair of jeans. I love the tattered holes in the knees, the bleach spots, and the overall worn-in feel.

Ellen Tracy Black Neutral Territory Handbag:
- $99.99 @ Marshalls
- See Birds, Birds, Birds Everywhere and Pretty Badass Princess Skulls


CONGRATULATIONS SWETA! I'm so glad and relieved that you were surprised! I'm sorry you got all glam thinking you were going to rub shoulders with the "Lost" cast, but instead was chowing down on mojo potatoes, fried chicken, and pizza at Shakey's. Yummy! I loved your outfit that night, especially your wedges! Again, congrats on getting your master's degree. Now, you are truly the Prof.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Congrats to Sweta! And she looked really cute that night too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys! Chrissy you looked so cute in your top and your black heels!! Woo woo!!! :) And you can never stop blogging EVER!

chrissy said...

thanks! ooo i forgot to mention the black heels in the post.