5.02.2006

target go international: tara jarmon

Target's newest GO International collection is here! The collection is by Tara Jarmon, a Canadian-born French designer who adds a touch of femininity to her designs with ribbon accents and vibrant colors. I think I like her stuff for Target a tad bit more than Luella's. Her designs are more subdued and less rock 'n roll. I think it fits my personal style better. Although, when I first saw Luella Bartley's collection on the Target website, I loved the red bow dress right off the bat. Sadly, I missed my chance to buy it online and I don't think it was ever available in the stores. That saddened me. Now that I've learned my lesson, I immediately checked online and at the stores for these must-have Tara Jarmon color block summer dresses:



















No sighting of these dresses anywhere, but I am determined and mark my words, these dresses will be mine! I did pick up these items though:



- Layered Racerback Tank in Brimstone Gray
- Bow Applique Tee in Orange Flame
- Silk Babydoll Tank in Plum View

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted the purple top but I couldn't find it at any of the Targets (I only saw the other plum one with the accordion cutout)!

Where'd you see these dresses?! They're cuuuuuuute!

Anonymous said...

i like the dresses
do they have it at the stores yet?

chrissy said...

i got the plum shirt from a Target in la. the second dress is in their ads and the first dress i found on a tara jarmon for target press release.

no i haven't seen them in stores yet. but i literally check everyday.