5.26.2006

hoo's hoo at keds

Do you remember that Tootsie Roll Pops commercial where the owl eats the boy's lollipop in three licks? "One! Two! Three! Three. It takes three licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop." Haha, that boy was a loser! I loved it, especially the oh-so-clever owl! I was reminded of that commercial when I saw an owl pendant on sveetcouture.com. Since it was already sold by the time I saw it, I’ve been searching for an owl pendant. I want to pair it with bold colors and groovy prints. Something very mysterious, very 70's retro. I've checked at Hooters and they have flip-flop necklaces, but no owls. You'd think they'd have a ton of owl stuff, but then again I don't expect much from Hooters. So my search continues...

Meanwhile over at Keds, Eleanor Grosch has designed a pair of whimsical owl print skimmers (it also comes in a seahorse and a llama print, but the owl print, of course, is my favorite). The design is simple, but still adorable. These skimmers are great for theme park trips or any other summertime activity that requires a lot of walking in the heat. Even though I still really want an owl around my neck, I'd be happy with owls on my feet as well.

2 comments:

notho said...

useful content Prada Dolabuy this content replica bags china find this replica louis vuitton

daysyez said...

x7a20l6e92 t3m17l4b74 x4g67h7o28 g6l20p5u40 l5j96h9v57 r0m58n0u53