5.09.2006

daily outfitting: birds, birds, birds everywhere

Scrapbook Birds Tee:
- @ Marshalls
- Scrapbook has the cutest, most colorful prints on their clothing. Baby birds are oh-so-cute, especially when they're tumbling.


2Love Green Xtra Long Tank:
- @ Marshalls
- I use this tank mostly for layering under other shirts because the top is too loose. I think it's a really pretty shade of bright green.

Pink Pearls:
- $1 @ Target

- You can't beat Target's Dollar Spot. Come to think of it, I think these really belong to Donna. These faux pearls (like the green tank) give my dark top/bottom a nice splash of color.

Mossimo Black Skinny Jeans:
- $22.99 @ Target
- See St. Patrick's Day


Ellen Tracy Black Neutral Territory Handbag:
- $99.99 @ Marshalls

- See Pretty Badass Princess Skulls

A&F Embellished Pink Flip-Flops:
- @ Abercrombie & Fitch

- There is no doubt that I am a SoCal gal because I practically live in flip-flops. I have tons of pairs in every color, style imaginable. These flip-flops are embellished with sequins in an Indian-inspired design. I love the bright pink color. I can pair them with casual and semi-fancy outfits. I also love that they weigh so little.


No comments: