8.31.2006

outfitting: cute outfit wasted on lame party

Button-up Striped Dress:
- $1 @ Holy Family Christian Closet
- This dress was one of the first items I bought at the Christian Closet and ever since then I've been hooked. Every time I wear this dress, I get a lot of compliments. It fits extremely well and accentuates all the right curves. The dress actually comes with a matching belt, but I like to wear it with different belts each time.
- See Purple People Eater

Wide Black Elastic Belt:
- $0.79 @ Baras Thrift Store
- You may have noticed that I own tons of belts. When it comes to belts, the more the merrier! This belt could cost me up to $30 elsewhere, so for less than a dollar I had to have it. I like the gold/silver hook buckle and how the belt has plenty of stretch.

Goody
Black Headband:
- @ Target
- I think headbands are a princessy accessory because almost all of the Disney princesses wear one! They're the quick solution to top off your styled hairdo whether you decide to wear your locks up or down.

H&M Metal Bangles:
- @ H&M
- See Swinging in Tara Jarmon and Playing with Bits of Gold

Bronze Clutch:
- $1.99 @ Goodwill
- See Swinging in Tara Jarmon

Liz, Thoeun and I went out to Element to celebrate the birthday of Sujit from Skam Artist last night. It sucked big time! Last year, his party was at Prey. It was exclusive, sophisticated and had an open bar. This year it was annoyingly crowded (because it was open to the public), tacky and drinks weren't free. Things only got worse when I forgot to close my tab and the shithead of a bouncer refused to let me back into the club to close it or even have someone close it for me and bring me my driver license and credit card. He was rude and unreasonable. I hope he gets an STD, if he doesn't already have one. And if he does, I hope he contracts them all!
EAT SHIT AND DIE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so far, funniest blog ever..."EAT SHIT AND DIE!!!" i'm sorry you guys didn't have fun. but you look cute! i'll take you out for some washington apple shots to cheer you up! :D